Sunday, May 20, 2012
Eli's 22 months!!!
Eli is 22 months old and almost home 7 months! Wow, time is flying by! We are loving every moment of raising him. Not that there aren't challenges because there are, but he is so perfect for our family. I'm amazed how the Lord brought him specifically into our family.
He is such a good boy. He only fusses if he's hungry, tired, or you take something away from him. He's pretty stubborn if he is determined to do something. His vocabulary is growing everyday. He says, "nana, poppy, papaw, more, he tries to say thank you, he says go, outside, cow, moo, bah, makes the "p" sound trying to say pretty, and he jabbers all the time. I love how now we are to a point where it seems like he's always been here.
Mother's day was so sweet because of our boy. I'm so thankful to his birth-mommy for carrying him and choosing life for him, and for his sweet Umma that cared for him in Korea.
I'm beyond blessed by his life. I can't wait to see what our family looks like this time next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment