Monday, June 11, 2012

Mission Trip

I just want to praise the Lord this morning for the way He intricately weaves and forms us for certain callings. I want to praise Him for His provision.

I am leading a team of 11 women to Haiti in November. When I started asking women I know if they wanted to go I never thought about how God would send certain women with certain gifts. Why? Why did I not consider His ways? I'm amazed how He formed our team. Each lady is going with a specific gift and talent to be used to glorify God.

His provision. Two of the ladies were told they wouldn't receive their fundraiser bracelet's for 2 weeks, but God had them shipped within a couple of days. I needed $35.00 for flight insurance. I called to reschedule our family vacation and the lady said, "this is strange, you get $35.00 back." It's not strange to me....He always provides.

If you would like to be part of His provision please visit the website below and order something.

We are His hands and feet! Help us help the orphan in their distress!

www.virgillnelsonfund.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment