October 1st the start of a new month. While reading Ann VosKamp's blog on this dreary Monday I decided to take her challenge. She has written down 31 ways of thanks for the month of October. I needed to be reminded today to thank everyday for the gifts of God.
Day One:
The dare for today was to give thanks for 3 things orange. At first I thought this may be hard, Lily was able to name 3 immediately. So as I was looking around and thinking of gift's I started thinking of the last few weeks. I have been discouraged with my abilities to homeschool my children. I start comparing, start worrying, start doubting. I LOVE being home with my children! God reminded me why He called our family to learn at home. He gave me the verse in John 14:23- "Jesus replied, 'If anyone loves me he will obey my teaching My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make our home with him." Lily wrote, "Build your house on the rock." (See Picture Below) I have been given a gift, a gift to teach my children how to serve, how to love, how to grow in grace, and the gift to build our house upon the rock of Jesus Christ.
Thankful For Homeschool
Glue,Orange Crayons, Orange Leaves, Orange in Books, and
Orange Cheese Crackers
Teaching our children how to serve the orphan.
Thank you Father for your gifts of grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment