Thursday, October 4, 2012

Days 3 and 4

Gifts.....4 days into His gifts of grace.....



Day 3: A gift caught, let go, mid-way....

Yesterday I had caught joy, mid-way through a tough morning, I let go. I had some important paperwork to update and print, I sat here at the computer for hours trying to get it done, to my dismay, no such luck. Working on an old computer can lead to frustration. My joy, I chose to let go. It happens so easily, just a little bit of trial, and we let it go. How can I hold on to His joy? Keep counting......


Day 4: 3 Gifts Reaped:

1. My Lily serving me breakfast and cleaning out the garage for her dad yesterday. We teach them to serve, and when they chose to serve on their own, we reap a blessing.

2. Sewing into a marriage and reaping 9 blessed years. Our anniversary is on the 9th.

3. Reaping the gifts of my salvation. Joy, peace, and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment