Giving Hope Rescue Mission has given the children of Haiti hope. We through many donations were able to return the gift of hope by supporting Giving Hope.
Boxes full of gifts needed......
Teaching a daughter to forgive and the gift of forgiveness returned.
The letter says, "I love you and I have to tell you something. I'm sorry for being grumpy about school. One time I was grumpy in my mind about math when we came home from Daniel's. Will you forgive me? Put here.
The gift of repentance given and returned....
The gift of love given and returned...
Day 6: 3 gifts redeemed.
My life, a sinful life, apart from God, radically redeemed.
Having the sin of divorce in my past, wearing it like a scarlet letter around my neck for many years. A marriage now redeemed by Christ. A wonderful godly husband that leads me and loves me. Redeemed....
A history of hurt. A dream of hope and redemption. A family redeemed...
No comments:
Post a Comment