Thursday, April 26, 2012

Family



I asked Lily to set the table tonight and she made these place-cards on her own. I looked and I noticed, FAMILY. We are a family. A mommy, a daddy, a sister, and two brothers. Our family dynamic is about to change as we accept the Lord's plan for our lives. Our family is going to be many shades of brown, and our children will be like olive plants around our table. "In the very heart of your house, your children like olive plants all around you table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed who fears the Lord." Psalm 128:3-4 Through birth, adoption, brought forth from many nations, and races God is building our family. 

I have no desire for wealth, fame, nice clothes, or fine things. I only desire that my children serve the Lord. My prayer is for our family to be a beacon on a hill, a light in the darkness, an encouragement to the weak, and a witness of the love of Jesus Christ. 

FAMILY

















No comments:

Post a Comment