Monday, March 12, 2012

Mercy And Grace In The Heart Of Our Children




I wish so much to be more like my children. Their mercy and grace toward people is unfailing, pure, and consistent. They have way more faith than us and they are always quick to forgive. I doubt when God says, "What if my plan is three older children?", But Lily's response is, "Wow mom what if God chose to bless us with THREE children."  I get discouraged and bitter when I start to believe that the money won't come in for our adoption, but Lily and Sam's response, "let's do a car wash for our brother or sister." (they came up with this on their own.) Lily made the sign and Sam was standing at the end of the driveway. If only I had the simple faith of a child. God really blessed me when he gave me these precious children to raise and love. Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment