We were all orphan's before we were saved. We were curled up in a corner hungry, blind, naked, and destitute. Then Jesus walked into the orphanage and said, "that one right there I'll take her." He adopted us into His kingdom, removed our filthy rags, replaced them with rich robes, and placed a crown of glory on our heads. He said, "I have prepared a place for you, a beautiful place, with mansions. I will be there to serve you a supper and you will be there with me forever."
Adoption is the Father's heart! If it were not for His plan of adoption none of us would have a chance. WE were all born depraved and dead in our sin, BUT God. But God in His great love for us while we were sinners sent Jesus Christ to die for us.
I am passionate about the things I love and I LOVE Jesus. When you make comments about adoption it offends the heart of God so it also offends me. Our tongues are the smallest part of our body, but what a FIRE
it can kindle. We should always guard our hearts, minds, and especially our tongues if we don't have something edifying to say. We should support, love, and have compassion for one another.
God did not leave us as orphan's, but He came and rescued us. I praise Him this morning for adopting me and for calling my family to serve Him and raise His children!!!!
If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever- the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. Gut you know him for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:15-18
"Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. John 14:23
No comments:
Post a Comment