Wednesday, February 8, 2012

God opens DOORS wide open

The Lord continues to amaze me! We started this process just a week ago with the intention of signing with a certain agency. We filled out the pre-application and had our $50.00 check waiting to be mailed. I went to bed and could not sleep. I kept questioning God and asking if He was sure we were supposed to do this. I just didn't have peace. So I prayed throughout the night when I would wake-up. Through a turn of  events that were orchestrated by His hand we were led to Giving Hope Rescue Mission. I don't the plans of the Lord, but I'm thankful for the leading of His Spirit. He led us to Heaven Sent Children this exact time last year and now we have our precious boy. I can't wait to see what is in store for our family next.

1 comment: